21™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What creepy things have women done to you?

4 posters

Go down

What creepy things have women done to you? Empty What creepy things have women done to you?

Post by Wendy Underwood Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:00 am

As a girl, I'm curious to know. lol
Wendy Underwood
Wendy Underwood
Citizen
Citizen

Posts Posts : 1
Karma Karma : 0
Cash Cash : 1257

Back to top Go down

What creepy things have women done to you? Empty Re: What creepy things have women done to you?

Post by Clay Matthews Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:01 am

Was seeing the girl for like 6ish weeks. We went out one night and she said she had to work late the next day but wanted to come over after. So I gave her my apartment spare key because why not and told her to let herself in. I ended up falling asleep waiting for her. I woke up at like 12am and noticed there was like a TV light on in the living room. I just figured she was watching something and maybe grabbing a snack before she came to bed. I got up to say hi, rounded the corner, and she was on my computer sifting through my Facebook. I asked her what she was doing and it was obvious she had no idea I was awake and freaked out. Needless to say I told her to give me my key back and showed her the door.

Funny thing is if she asked I would have let her look. I had nothing to hide!
Clay Matthews
Clay Matthews
Kyton College
Kyton College

Posts Posts : 1
Karma Karma : 0
Cash Cash : 3455

https://twenty1.forumotion.com/u10rpgsheet?mode=generate

Back to top Go down

What creepy things have women done to you? Empty Re: What creepy things have women done to you?

Post by Vincent Perez Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:54 pm

This girl who works at my mom's work (they're servers) always tells my mom she's going to marry me and thinks I'm cute. It wasn't a big deal at first. But it got out of control for a little bit there. Commenting heart eyes and inappropriate remarks on any post my mom made with me tagged in it. She finally followed me on Instagram and liked everyone of my 700 something posts. And here comes the best(worst?) part... She starts messaging me through Instagram and I didn't reply once but she begins having a conversation with herself with me in my inbox. Like asking questions, and answering them for herself and replying as if I said something and saying things like I heard from your mom that you're going through a rough time and opens up to me about her past which is a long and inappropriate thing to send to someone who hasn't even replied. This is among many other creepy things she's done to me. She doesn't bother me anymore though, just the occasional like on a picture.
Vincent Perez
Vincent Perez
The Babysitter
The Babysitter

Posts Posts : 7
Karma Karma : 25
Cash Cash : 6412

https://twenty1.forumotion.com/u18rpgsheet?mode=generate

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Bradford Sat Nov 24, 2018 6:32 pm

Third week of May of 1993. I broke up with my girlfriend but she still had my choir letter jacket. We were in high school but going to different high schools. Last day of school, I walked from my high school to her house to get my letter jacket.

I get to her house and I see she is not home so I sat towards the other end of the street waiting for her. Hours later, she finally comes home so I start walking towards her house. She goes inside. I wait a bit, knock on the door, and say, "Melinda, I just want my choir letter jacket and I'll leave you alone." 30 minutes go by and finally she comes out with it. I'm ready to walk home but no.. she offers a ride home to which I say, "Okay but I have no interest in talking." Get home and she leaves.

Jump to fall of 1993. I am working at JC Penneys in their optical area. Close for the night, come out, and notice some guy parked next to my car. Blow it off. Leave and after a few miles, I noticed this guy is following me. Okay. Time to drive to the police station. I stop at a gas station that had a pay phone and call the non-emergency phone number for the police and told them the situation. I drive to the police station and as I get closer, the officer stops me and the car following me gets barricaded in by 2 police cars.

I found out this person was a retired Texas Sheriff that had been hired by my ex, who's father is also a retired Texas Sheriff, to keep tabs on me. He gets brought inside and I walk him into calling my ex and tell her he got arrested for following me and she had to come bail him out. So she shows up with her dad and shit hits the fan.

I ended up putting a restraining order on the ex-Sheriff along with her entire family.

5 years later, she sent me an invitation to her wedding. I mailed it back with no postage, written on the invitation, "FUCK OFF!"
Alex Bradford
Alex Bradford
Staff Member
Staff Member

Posts Posts : 31
Karma Karma : 1
Cash Cash : 3058

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum