21™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

College makes you give up certain hobbies for your time to study

3 posters

Go down

College makes you give up certain hobbies for your time to study Empty College makes you give up certain hobbies for your time to study

Post by Jesse Taylor Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:44 pm

I remember before I started college, I used to spend at least an hour and a half practicing music every day to every other day. I would practice a different instrument every day (Piano, Guitar, or Violin). But once I got heavy into school, I spent more time working on schoolwork rather than working on my music. I have full time classes and also work a full-time job. I actually cannot wait to graduate (Graduate in May) just so I can pick up music again.

Last edited by Jesse Taylor on Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Jesse Taylor
Jesse Taylor
Simon Academy of the Arts
Simon Academy of the Arts

Posts Posts : 5
Karma Karma : 35
Cash Cash : 2615
Joined Joined : 2011

Back to top Go down

College makes you give up certain hobbies for your time to study Empty Re: College makes you give up certain hobbies for your time to study

Post by Theo Bradley Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:45 pm

all I do is study... I mean it literally.

and watch some shows during the breaks/rest. Postponing all the activities when I'll be done with college
Theo Bradley
Theo Bradley
Watson College
Watson College

Posts Posts : 7
Karma Karma : 25
Cash Cash : 1710
Joined Joined : 2011

https://twenty1.forumotion.com/u5rpgsheet?mode=generate

Back to top Go down

College makes you give up certain hobbies for your time to study Empty Re: College makes you give up certain hobbies for your time to study

Post by Jessica Watkins Sat Nov 24, 2018 5:49 pm

Photography, I used to love picking up my camera and going for walks at the park. But with college, my camera sits around, being unused for months.
Jessica Watkins
Jessica Watkins
Bradford University
Bradford University

Posts Posts : 3
Karma Karma : 9
Cash Cash : 874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down